Hi Bruce,

Thank you for offering to take a look at this medial surface problem.

I have uploaded all of the relevant files to through the Martinos Centre
FileDrop v2.0 to your email address (fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<mailto:fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>). Please let me know if you require any
additional information.
Kind regards,
Bronwyn Overs
Research Assistant

Neuroscience Research Australia
Margarete Ainsworth Building
Barker Street Randwick Sydney NSW 2031 Australia
M 0411 308 769 T +61 2 9399 1883 F +61 2 9399 1265

neura.edu.au  <http://neura.edu.au/>
 <https://twitter.com/neuraustralia>
<https://www.facebook.com/NeuroscienceResearchAustralia>
<http://www.neura.edu.au/help-research/subscribe>