Hi Bruce,

I have now re-uploaded all the requested files and info via the ftp site (see
below). The zipped file name is fsMedialSurfaceProblem.zip

Name (surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu:Bronwyn): anonymous
331 Please specify the password.
Password:
230 Login successful.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> cd transfer/incoming
250 Directory successfully changed.
ftp> put fsMedialSurfaceProblem.zip
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||37889|).
150 Ok to send data.
100% |***********************************|  2017 MiB   51.01 KiB/s    00:00 ETA
226 Transfer complete.
2116019235 bytes sent in 11:15:08 (51.01 KiB/s)

Kind regards,
Bronwyn Overs
Research Assistant

Neuroscience Research Australia
Margarete Ainsworth Building
Barker Street Randwick Sydney NSW 2031 Australia
M 0411 308 769 T +61 2 9399 1883 F +61 2 9399 1265

neura.edu.au  <http://neura.edu.au/>
 <https://twitter.com/neuraustralia>
<https://www.facebook.com/NeuroscienceResearchAustralia>
<http://www.neura.edu.au/help-research/subscribe>