Oops, I obviously meant multi-user multi-carrier, aka on demand
carrier allocation. Was tired last night.

Here is my motivation: in our country we have a national analog
network based on svxlink, and when a user transmits he is heard across
the country on a single audio channel, but this means long waiting
times to get a message across. Having multiple talkgroups which can be
used simultaneously and activated on demand would greatly increase the
capacity. Most users are keen to move to DMR but I'm trying to push
for something open source that is still backwards compatible with
analog handsets.

Regards,
Adrian