I generally assume for estimations, FPU ops = INT ops per clock, and if you are careful you can do simultaneous INt/FPU ops...

Just watch out for non aligned floating point accesses. bang... not lots of __aligned__ used.

I used to be a full-on SHARC guy. but I wonder where that market is now with M7 and M4F around , and NEON which if you know what you are doing can run rings around a SHARC.

Just diehards i think. The simple thigns with SHARC have disappeared with cache involvement.