Harry asked:
> What have you got against people trading with each other?

If you think that the EU is about "people trading with each other",
ask the French and the Dutch who just voted No as soon as they were
given a chance to.  People don't need the EU to trade with each other.
Predators need the EU/euro to reach their harmful goals.

> I know you are eager to control what people do, for their
> judgments are less worthy than yours - but couldn't you
> simply allow them to improve their lives by cooperating with
> each other - by letting them trade freely?

There is nothing wrong with people cooperating, but that's not the issue.

> Your Prodi quote is a typically elitist sneer born mostly
> out of envy and a false superiority.

Yep, false superiority is what Prodi represented in that job.

Chris