Fair enough complaint, I was happy at the time to know there were other companies who would replace it, and I am happy Apple changed their policy and offers a repair service. I am just frustrated with all the misinformation about the issue and wanted to clear up the timing of events.

David

On Jan 14, 2004, at 10:46 PM, Tom Ethen wrote:

I have no issue with Apple (Just back from MacWorld), including the battery
only lasting 18 months or so. The problem I had, was their initial refusal
to replace the iPod battery, looking at it as a $400 disposable item.


Tom


--
G-Books is sponsored by <http://lowendmac.com/> and...

Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com  | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks  |  & CDRWs on Sale!  |

Support Low End Mac <http://lowendmac.com/lists/support.html>

G-Books list info:      <http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-books.html>
 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To unsubscribe, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>



---------------------------------------------------------------
The Think Different Store
http://www.ThinkDifferentStore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------




Reply via email to