Subject: Re: GeForce FX5200 In Sawtooth
From: Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 20/10/2008 01:07

Simon Royal wrote:

> Here are some pictures of the modded/hacked card
>
> http://www.simonroyal.co.uk/sawtooth/card-whole.jpg
>
> and
>
> http://www.simonroyal.co.uk/sawtooth/card-edge.jpg
>
> I cannot get the card to sit in the machine properly. If I put it inline
> with the back of the machine it will not go in the slot. The grooves in the
> card do not match up to the grooves in the card edge.
>
> Here is the AGP slot - you can see the PCI card installed.
>
> http://www.simonroyal.co.uk/sawtooth/card-agp.jpg
>
> and
>
> http://www.simonroyal.co.uk/sawtooth/card-slot.jpg
>
> If I put the card in so it fits in the slot, the card sits an inch back
> from the back of the machine. I know they shouldn't be like this and I know
> some cards card be a pain to get in, especially if the card face plate is a
> little bent.
>
> http://www.simonroyal.co.uk/sawtooth/card-back.jpg

Simon,

Here is the page you should be looking at:

<http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/Graphics/FX5200_Mods_for_G4/
FX5200_G4mods.html>

If your FX5200 was not modified correctly, it will not work. If it was
modified correctly, you have to install it correctly.

BUT FIRST, you need to learn how to take a proper picture with your
camera...

Ross