I, too, have no problem with the change. I can't access the monotone
server, though.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/monotone$ monotone -d db.mtn db init
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/monotone$ monotone -d db.mtn pull pidgin.im im.pidgin.*
monotone: setting default server to pidgin.im
monotone: setting default branch include pattern to 'im.pidgin.*'
monotone: setting default branch exclude pattern to ''
monotone: doing anonymous pull; use -kKEYNAME if you need authentication
monotone: connecting to pidgin.im
monotone: network error: failed to connect: Connection timed out

Am I doing something wrong?

--
Thanks,
Maurício