Hi,
I have locally installed galaxy on a linux(ubuntu) machine. I have not
installed all the tools on the local galaxy server. I am not able to
integrate MACS peak calling tool with galaxy. I have followed all the
instructions for installation of MACS and it is running fine on the
commandline(standalone is fine).But with galaxy it is giving the following
error:
"An error occurred running this job: /bin/sh: macs: not found"
I have tried executing the macs_wrapper.py in the commandline and I have
got the following error:
   "Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "macs_wrapper.py", line 135, in <module>
    if __name__ == "__main__": main()
   File "macs_wrapper.py", line 45, in main
    options = simplejson.load( open( sys.argv[1] ) )
    IndexError: list index out of range"

I have set the PYTHONPATH(i.e PYTHONPATH=~/galaxy-dist/lib) and I have
macs in PATH. I am not a technical/computer expert as well, hence I would
appreciate if any one could help me resolve this problem & tell me where I
am going wrong

Thanks in advance

Regards