From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] On Behalf Of Ann Black-Ziegelbein
Sent: Saturday, 28 April 2012 4:45 AM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Interested in speaking with other institutions deploying
Galaxy locally?

Hi everyone -

Here at the University of Iowa we are working on deploying Galaxy
locally for campus wide access.  I am interested in forming a community
of other institutions trying to deploy Galaxy locally and mange/operate
it on a broad level.  Is anyone else?   If there is enough interest,
possibly we could have  a community conference call every other month to
have an open discussion on how we are all deploying galaxy,
customizations we are making, problems we are encountering, bugs, and
any add-on operations management for galaxy being developed, etc.

Would love to hear from others operating Galaxy or in process of
standing up a local deployment.

Thanks!

Ann Black-Ziegelbein