Hi,

I am struggling at integrating galaxy with our cluster. I am currently running
galaxy on a separate server machine from our LSF cluster. The DRMAA library has
been installed on the cluster and I've re-installed galaxy into a shared file
system visible and accessible from both the server and the cluster.

I've read the wiki page:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster and tried to follow
the "unified method" without much success so far. After spending some time
digging/reading the mailing list, I would like to be sure that I understand the
problem well enough before changing our plans.

Am I right to think that there is no way to make the system works because I
cannot currently configure galaxy to ssh into the cluster head node for
submitting jobs to the scheduler?

Is the only way forward to have a dedicated cluster node where I could run
galaxy on it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind regards,
Anne.
--
Anne Pajon, Ph.D.
Cancer Research UK - Cambridge Research Institute

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named
person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender
immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for
any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses
do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registered Number: 4325234.
Registered Charity Number: 1089464 and Scotland SC041666
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.