On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Anne Pajon <anne.pa...@cancer.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Thanks for the clarification, it is really helpful.
>
> Would you mind sharing what needs to be done in
> term of configuration and instalation to transform
> the galaxy server into a submitting job to the cluster?
> Thanks.

You said you have an LSF cluster - so I have no idea,
sorry :(

We're using SGE here. I'm presuming similar concepts
apply - in our case a key step was getting qsub/qstat/qdel
to work from the Galaxy server as well as the cluster
head node - which required our cluster administrator to
setup our Galaxy server as an SGE submit node.

Regards,