Hi Peter,

Thanks for the clarification, it is really helpful.

Would you mind sharing what needs to be done in term of configuration and
instalation to transform the galaxy server into a submitting job to the
cluster? Thanks.

Anne.

--
Anne Pajon, Ph.D.
Cancer Research UK - Cambridge Research Institute

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named
person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender
immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for
any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses
do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registered Number: 4325234.
Registered Charity Number: 1089464 and Scotland SC041666
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.