Yes we do have an LSF cluster. Thanks indeed for all the information, Peter.
I'll contact our cluster administrator tomorrow and keep you posted on my
progress.

Kind regards,
Anne.

--
Anne Pajon, Ph.D.
Cancer Research UK - Cambridge Research Institute

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named
person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender
immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for
any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses
do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registered Number: 4325234.
Registered Charity Number: 1089464 and Scotland SC041666
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.