I just wanted to follow up on this and make sure everything was now working as
expected.  I've tried to reproduce the original issue and have thus far been
unsuccessful in doing so with a fresh instance.  Is the configuration of your
Galaxy instance special in any way?  Did you notice any logged errors (either
in the Javascript console or in Galaxy's log)?

-Dannon