Hi,

We are trying to add a new tool to our local galaxy instance with the following
requirements.

When a user clicks on the tool in side panel from tools list, a table display
should appear where the first element in each row is a clickable link. Users
can click on any of the element, and then see only there selected row and
another table with more options. Once user has made all the selections, then a
form should appear describing that you have made the following selection, do
you want to execute the tool now? And then users can submit the job.

If we implement such a thing in galaxy, we need to load a page with
aforementioned functionality, then map the users selection to the tool's
inputs, and then run the tool. The question is, is there a way in galaxy to
load an html with javascript and use it to prepare the inputs for the tool we
want to run, using the xml wrapper.

Thanks,
Saba