I am using *.loc files, to create a bunch of tables I need, but I want to
display complete tables (e.g. from .loc file) with clickable elements for users
so that their input could be captured.

For example if in my .loc file I have the following contents

Model   Size    Path
M001    L180    full path to some file
M002    L256    full path to some file
…

And I want this information to appear in the form of an html table (can be some
other table as well) when user loads the tool, and all M001, M002 should be
clickable elements.

Once clicked they should be navigated to another table with more options.