On Feb 18, 2014, at 12:23 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Saba Sehrish <ssehr...@fnal.gov> wrote:
>> I am using *.loc files, to create a bunch of tables I need, but I want to
>> display complete tables (e.g. from .loc file) with clickable elements
>> for users so that their input could be captured.
>>
>> For example if in my .loc file I have the following contents
>>
>> Model   Size    Path
>> M001    L180    full path to some file
>> M002    L256    full path to some file
>>
>> And I want this information to appear in the form of an html table
>> (can be some other table as well) when user loads the tool, and
>> all M001, M002 should be clickable elements.
>>
>> Once clicked they should be navigated to another table with more options.
>
> By clickable, are you wanting selection by row - or by cell?
> If by row this doesn't sound so different to how Galaxy's
> current *.loc parameters work...
>
> Peter

Its a row but the concern is that each row has 10 numbers in it, and I have
tried using .loc file to display this information to the users in the form of a
pull-down menu. It is difficult for users to see the complete row with proper
formatting and table header to describe what does each number mean. So the idea
is to display this information in the form of a table (using html, js) to the
users instead of a select/pull down menu.