Hi,

We are trying to add a new tool to our local galaxy instance with the following
requirements.

When a user clicks on the tool in side panel from tools list, a table should
appear where the first element in each row is a clickable link. Users can click
on any of the element, and then see only there selected row and another table
with more options. Once user has made all the selections, then a form should
appear describing that user has made the following selection, if he/she wishes
to execute the tool now? And then users can submit the job.

If we implement such a thing in galaxy, we need to load a page with
aforementioned functionality, then map the users selection to the tool's
inputs, and then run the application i.e. the command line to execute it. Is
there a way in galaxy to load an html with javascript and use it to prepare the
inputs for the application we want to run, using the xml tool wrapper.

Thanks,
Saba