Glad you got it working!

Tests that use tool data tables should work in planemo - however you
will need to configure the data table for the tool though. Here is an
example of the how to setup a test data for a tool data table:

https://github.com/jmchilton/picard/commit/4df8974384081ee1bb0f97e1bb8d7f935ba09d73

planemo will detect the tool data table file automatically if it is
sitting new to the tool or an explicit file can be passed in with
(--tool_data_table)
http://planemo.readthedocs.org/en/latest/commands.html#test-command.

-John