Hello all,

I have a user who is getting the following error when analyzing a FASTQ
file using TopHat for Illumina.

TopHat v2.0.10
[bam_header_read] EOF marker is absent. The input is probably truncated.
[bam_header_read] invalid BAM binary header (this is not a BAM file).
[bam_index_core] Invalid BAM header.
[bam_index_build2] fail to index the BAM file.
Error indexin

I've tried reloading the tool and all it's dependencies, to no avail. We've
been able to run the same FASTQ file successfully on another Galaxy server
with identical tool configuration. I'm out of ideas, being relatively new
to Galaxy. Has anyone seen a similar error? Can you offer an possible
solutions?

Thanks!

--
Scott B. Szakonyi