Hi Carlos,

We're running Galaxy on CentOS 6.6, so that in itself shouldn't be a
problem. Most of the effort was sorting out shared storage with the
cluster, which in our case is managed with SGE (fairly commonly
used with Galaxy).

Bright Cluster Manager:

http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Galaxy-on-HPC-and-Bright-Cluster-Manager-tc4667015.html

Regards,