From: galaxy-dev [mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.galaxyproject.org] On Behalf
Of Peter Cock
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 3:13 AM
To: Carlos Lijeron
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Galaxy on CentOS?

Hi Carlos,

We're running Galaxy on CentOS 6.6, so that in itself shouldn't be a problem.
Most of the effort was sorting out shared storage with the cluster, which in
our case is managed with SGE (fairly commonly used with Galaxy).

Cluster Manager:

http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Galaxy-on-HPC-and-Bright-Cluster-Manager-tc4667015.html

Regards,

Peter

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 2:51 AM, Carlos Lijeron <clije...@hunter.cuny.edu> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> We are soon acquiring our cluster which has CentOS on the master node along
> with Bright Cluster Manager and workload manager.   We are wondering if
> there is a guideline on how to install and support Galaxy on CentOS.
> Does anyone have any info on this?
>
> Thanks !
>
> Carlos.

UT Southwestern