Dnia 2015-05-05, wto o godzinie 01:51 +0000, Carlos Lijeron pisze:
> Hello everyone,
>

> We are soon acquiring our cluster which has CentOS on the master node
> along with Bright Cluster Manager and workload manager.   We are
> wondering if there is a guideline on how to install and support Galaxy
> on CentOS.  Does anyone have any info on this?

I am running Galaxy on Centos 6.6. But we are considering to move to
Fedora Server. Of course it is possible to run Galaxy on Centos, however
I had to compile python and several other packets to make all tools to
work.

--

Pozdrawiam,

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska, HPC Systems Administrator
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center