Thank you for the feedback Zuzanna,

Would you have documentation on scripts your updated or any lessons
learned during your deployment?  I¹m trying to get as much feedback as
possible to hit the ground running when the cluster is delivered in our
facility.

One more question, do you use SGI or SLURM for the workload manager?

Thanks again !

Carlos.