Hello Vasu,

Are you still have problems? Updating to the most current distribution dated Feb 18th would be advised, as a starting point:

hg pull -u -r ca0c4ad2bb39

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/Features/DevNewsBriefs

Please give this a go and let us know if there continue to be issues with using the save icon on your local instance.

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team