I disagree with that statement he would be the loser. I think the chances
are e would have more sales.

This is the 21st century and everyone wants something that was popular in
the 70-80's to be kept the same.

How about moving up and upgrading to the current and future? If people want
games that are from the 70-80's, why not just buy a game from that era and
play it?

How ridiculous is it to want a game that is old and dusty? Why not have a
game that has a lot of replay value and one that can offer so much more fun
and challenges and current with today's programming capabilities? why not
make a game that is attractive to all old and young a like?

I am a older gentlemen and want games that are current and offer all the
bells and whistles.

I think the chances are for those who want a game like what Thomas is
proposing would increase sales and if not may have the same affect you were
talking about of taking credit and waiting for a different game.

Thomas go with the new ideas. They are fresh and wonderful ideas.

I played the alpha beta and while it is ok I believe the way he wants it to
be and proposing would really rock!

My opinion only.