To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help with 3d sound movement please?

Hi Ken,

Not really. Are you using logarithmic or linier based formulas here.
That makes a big difference in the positioning of sounds in real time.

Cheers!

On 6/7/13, Ken The PionEar <kenwdow...@me.com> wrote:
I'm having another look at Heywire, but this applies to all my games. It's
quite obvious that if you use regular patterns for moving in 3d space,
things tend to seem to move slowly when far from you, and faster the closer they get until, suddenly, they skp right past your head. Does anybody have a
formula to make this transition smoother?
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook,
(KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com .
Crazy Ken