Hi Al,

Well, I wouldn't go as far to call you stupid, but I suspect your
computer skills aren't what they could be. All you need is a little
help and training to use your computer and screen reader better as you
seem lacking in some basic skills when it comes to console programs.
That's not too surprising as a lot of people have never used console
programs, or have forgotten how to use them since Windows has spoiled
everyone with graphical point and click user interfaces and truly
accessible text based programs have gone the way of the dinosaur. :D

Cheers!