Hi Charles,

Yes, that's it in a nutshell. Those skills should already be present,
and if not it is really up to the end user to train himself/herself to
get good with their screen reader. It really should not be the
developer's place to write his/her entire program's interface to suit
an end user who simply lacks skills with their screen reader. It is
easier to train people to use their screen reader with a certain type
of interface than to rewrite everything to make up for their lack of
knowledge.

Speaking of college or Olympic wrestling that's definitely a different
ball of wax. A lot of amateur wrestling uses Greco-Roman style
wrestling which is more about grapples, holds, and pins than is
typical in professional wrestling. Professional wrestling is really a
catch all sport by borrowing from many different fighting styles
introducing kicks, chops, punches, throws, as well as more traditional
holds and pins. In high school/amateur wrestling we generally don't
see guys picking up their opponent and giving them a front powerslam
to the mat, but that sort of thing is typical in professional
wrestling.