From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:43 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Question About the Best user Interface

Hi Al,

Simply use your screen readers review cursor. With NVDA, for example, you
could press shift+numpad-7 to go to the top of the screen and then use
numpad-9 to read down the screen line by line. With Jaws go to Jaws cursor
mode and use the numpad-arrows to look around the table.
The point being you can't use the standard arrow keys to move around, that's
true, but you can use your screen readers review cursor keys to explore the
table as much as needed. This is true for any console or text based
program. Hope this makes sense.

Cheers!