Hi Shaun:

Interesting. That sounds like it was real fun. I haven't had anything
like that lately either.

However, it goes back to what I said earlier on the list. It all
depends on the people you know and hang with. Some people really love
board games, others are into video games, and some don't play either
one just because they are too busy or just not interested

If there is a college or university near by you can sometimes find
clubs in your area that get together and that can be a good way to
associate with people your own age. Unfortunately, I live in a little
one-horse town, no colleges, universities, etc so that option isn't
open to me as far as I know, but back when I lived in Dayton there
were all kinds of groups to join where I could play board games, RPG
games, video games, etc. There were local Chess clubs, and there were
places to go play Bingo and so on. Point being if you wanted to I am
sure there are places to go and play that sort of thing.

Cheers!



On 12/6/13, shaun everiss <[email protected]> wrote:
> Well speaking of memmories tom, I was  on holiday about 4 years back
> with several friends.
> At nights we would have monopoly tourniments lasting the entire holiday.
> Games would go from 6 till midnight and beyond.
> One day we got oup late due  to one of such games having meals at
> weird times only to get back into the game again and go all night.
> That sadly has all gone for the most part.
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to