i have to agree.
 security isn't just for yourself in this world of computers. it's for all
really.
i love windows 8, and one thing i love about it, is the built in security for
viruses and malware and all that. some people seem to have an idea that it's
not as good as a third party one. but it's actually quite effective. i had a
few viruses on an old hard drive, and windows 8 had no problems seeing them.
love it! lol. and it doesn't slow your system down like avast and avg tend to.
they are horibble for that. as are most scanners, actually.
well, off to race on rails.
Regards:
Dallas