<grin>
I remember tom.
Ofcause we didn't have nvda then.
Everyone was going over from not caring to what they ran their readers and how many ran if you ran 2 by mistake on win98 and lower so what. On the early xp days you got things wrong installed or uninstalled things the wrong way out of order and your display chain was totalled.
I did it several times.
You could fix this by deleting the chain, reloading the video card, and then rewriting your chains for the interceptors but it was so easy to mangle. Every time I did mangle things which happened weekly if my concentration went or even daily was to reformat.
So I turn on something, run something wrongly and then swear.
O beeeeeeep!
I have done it again.
Time to reformat again.
And we didn't get dcm right away.
We have nvda, the concerns are more interface related now.
the switch from a desktop environment to a hybred environment is throwing some in a weird way including me, its just a load to handle I know I should be knowing by now but I havn't touched touch and feel like I am still in the deep end.
I didn't care before now well.
But yeah eventually there will be a time when there will be another big change.