hmmm somehow I don't imagine me keeping that game would keep my interest for long but thanks for explaining, at least I know.

At 06:11 a.m. 17/05/2014, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Frogs and Flies was an old arcade game for the Atari. Basically, there
wasn't much to it. You were a frog in a swamp and you hopped around
eating flies. Although, the game sounds simplistic it was also
challenging because catching the flies was easier said than done.

Cheers!