Hi Charles,

Definitely agree. Anyone who purchases a product from someone and it
later goes on sale or is given away for free has no right to gripe
about it. If they do it is just sour grapes on part of the complainer.
These things happen all the time, and it is not the sellers
responsibility to insure everyone pays the same price for the same
product.

For example, I can not tell you how many times I purchased something
for one price at Walmart only to find that product a couple of months
later in the clearance isle for much less. Sure, I am slightly annoyed
that I paid more for that product, but I don't get mad at Walmart for
reducing the price of the product or for putting it on sale. I
understand a business like Walmart only has so much room and in order
to make room for new products they must cut prices in the hopes of
selling old inventory to make room for more inventory. I wasn't
willing to wait for it to go on sale or to get it on clearance so paid
the higher price.

The same thing applies to something like Liam's games. Nobody knew
when Liam would stop selling the games so paid the price to get them
at the time. If Liam gives them away for free it is no slap in the
face to those who paid any more than Walmart is slapping customers in
the face for putting products on sale or selling them in the clearance
section for less.