From: "tim" <z200...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:20 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] previous topic of interactive fictions which
Istarted.

Wrong the BIOS is not graphical enough that a screen reader can not
see it. The problem is there is no screen reader support at that
phase to read it. A graphic interface is one of all pictures and text
within those pictures. Screen readers have a hard time reading them
unless alt tags have there text included. All versions of windows
have graphical interfaces and screen readers have no problem with
them as long as you have screen reader support and sound.