To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] voice kews in games

The text fiction interpreter have played around with offers action buttons for most common commands, but, yes - one of the other primary reasons don't try do too much using voice dictation is since I'm not American, or British, and while my phone is set to recognise South African english, I don't expect it to get it right too much of the time, and tracking down and correcting multiple mistakes would be more irritating than just typing most of the text using normal touch screen...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
...Roger Wilco wants to welcome you, to the space janitor's closet...