Well if you need a tester let me know timezone wise I may not always be round but if it can have a soundpack with the mush z engine then I am all for it. One of the reasons I eventually quit alter ian was that I eventually ran out of things to do or some of the things were quite hard to beat, eventually I got bored of it, then again fantasy muds are really not my strong point, scifi is, I won't be able to or rather will not commit to constant play like I tried to with another scifi game I was testing because while it was fun at first I burned out and just stopped, then kidded myself I would come back, by the time I was kicked off, my motivation had dropped so low I wasn't even enjoying the game at all.