Hi Dennis.

I agree completely about consistancy, sinse it actually does make a difference. If one area your fighting goblins and orcs and then in another area your in a giant's kitchin slaying crazy animated mops and such, it makes it difficult to fully realize and believe the world especially with long standing quests and goals. For example, I really like the series of quests that runs from Pelham, through the false temple to the demon's cave on Kordon.

I've seen other muds where every area is a little different, and while fun for a bit of craziness, they don't tend to create an over all impression, or be long lasting. Also, list search is very useful, sinse I'm afraid I have never been keen on eq stat balancing, actually i've always found it both a bit of a drag and somewhat to take me out of the game, so just being able to search stuff for what I need really helps. Actually I'm noticing in general that I'm hving an easier timeas a druid mage thani did as a clerric warrior, which I believe is due to thefact thatIm now pumping most everything into magic and not trying to actually be a decent warrior ontop of things, I also like the new charisma system for agro mobs as well.

Hopefully this will mean less trouble on arcase and not getting stuck grind wise as I did previously.

I also did wonder on a couple of things, firstly there was one area on slo I didn't seem to be able to get into, the gorro's nose area somewhere west of stilwater and north of the guardens. I went all around the edge, into the guardens, along the road, but couldn't find anything that looked like an entrance, which was a bit disappointing, though there didn't seem to be any quests in that area.

Also, I still! couldn't do the two quests in Bandora Azul. Most everyone spoke spanish, and half of the doors were locked, also, one of the quests mentioned involved a lost child, well that place has so many kids wandering around it'd be more unusual to see a properly looked after child :D.

Perhaps some hints on that area could be good, sinse I had the exact same problem when I did slo about five years ago, and also had to leave off those quests for the same reason.

Other than that, it's nice to be back on the game, and judging by current progress it hopefully shouldn't take me too long to get back to where I was.

All the best,