Dark, I've implemented your suggestions, and while Ive gotten a lot further
with my settlement before the yetty attack, I'm still having problems. I had 24
people, and 3 were knights, 3 were rangers, and I think I had a couple of
soldiers. You mentioned a war tent. I'm not quite sure how to get this in game.
Do I need it in order to attack the yetty? My armed forces seem to only be
attacking goblins. Man, those yetty are really nasty!

Thanks,
Ari