I'm thinking of just restarting from the beginning with mission 2. I really
need to build up the number of people I have, and stuff as many as possible
into being soldiers and knights and rangers. I had 28 people once, but I think
I need more. The yetti kill about 2-3 people per rading party I send out, and
I've never sent more than 4 at a time, as to keep a soldier or 2 at home to
deal with the goblins.

Thanks,
Ari