I would do a survey before going through the trouble of cross developing
any accessible game.  I'm afraid given the limited amount of Linux and Mac
users using accessible technology, it simply would not be worth the effort,
especially if you end up cutting out features to make it work on all
systems.
  Regarding the mac users, the windows environment running on there works
just fine for accessible games from what I have heard, so I'm not sure how
much impact a mac version would have at any rate.
  I agree with Karl that there are a lot of folks out there waiting on
raceway, and I'm sure over 90 percent of them are ready to roll with
windows.
  As a developer, I have no intentions of going cross platform, I am quite
happy with the response I've gotten from windows users, but if I were doing
raceway, I would make it as good as possible for windows, and leave the
cross platform experiment for another game down the road after gathering
more info about linux and mac users.
  I think it is a noble idea, but one that will probably be dissapointing in
the final analysis.
  Whatever your decision Thomas, I wish you luck with it.
  Later,
  Che