Hi Michael,

Welcome to the list.

Yeah, I hope that you will check out my Mach 1 racing game.  It is my rendition
of the Atari Pole Position game.  The file name is wincar6c.zip and the file
can be found on my free windows self voicing games page.

I also have such other free games as

Baseball
BattleShip
Black Jack
Bop It
Concentration
Craps
Draw Poker
Football
Golf
Hangman
Homer on a Harley
Life
Mach 1
Master Mind
Monopoly
Pong
Puppy1
Roulette
Simon
Skunk
Slot Machine
Snakes and Ladders
Spanker
Star Mule
Trivia game engine
Trucker
Yahtzee

Braille reference guide
Brain
Reader
Waver

Batting practice
Golf course maker

Most of which can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games page.

BFN

     Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA