Hi Yohandy,
Well, anything is possible I guess, but my guess is these games are
accessible through accident and not by design. Mainstream companies are
aware of their customers desires for a more realistic audio environment,
and they try to provide one. It just so happens what they are doing for
everyone else works very well for us.

Yohandy wrote:
> You know, I do wonder sometimes if these companies actually try to make
> their games accessible on purpose? Mortal kombat series is an example. It
> has sounds for every single move. the footsteps are even distinct when you
> move around the arena. And MK vs DC universe has even better and clearer
> sounds. The close up combat even has these musical notes that change in
> pitch when you connect with your opponent, and the test your might mini-game
> is also announced. You guys think this was done intentionally? Keep in mind
> that Ed boon, Co-creator and main programmer of the mk series was beaten at
> his own game by a blind gamer, so it does make you wonder.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]