Hi,

Try GMA tank commander or loan wolf. Both of these can be purchased, they're
about 20 bucks; http://www.gmagames.net, I think. Loan wolf is a submarine
type game where your fighting against other submarines using torpeedos and
what not, and GMA tank commander is where you can fight other tanks- in
realtime, of course- and there is also a free game called Sound RTS, similar
to WoW, I think, though I haven't tried it myself; I think the URL is
soundrts.net. I do believe, too, that this here sound RTS uses the same
voice as NVDA does- and I have to say, its not a bad voice.

But, then again, could be just me.

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and others