Hi Chris,

As I am not running Vista, the below is what I have been told one must do to
run my games in Vista.  but I guess if you do, they will run just fine.

The first thing that you need to do is to run the setup.exe file in the
winkit.zip file as it installs files that the rest of the games need.  So open
the winkit.zip file, press S and then enter.  The winkit.zip file is the first
link on my free windows text to speech games page.

The rest of my games require full administration rights to
install. To do this arrow to the games installation file, press the
Windows context menu key, arrow to run as administrator, and press
enter. This will allow you to install the game as administrator.  Or you can
just turn off the whole User Account Control thing in Vista and it will do the
same thing.

I hope that helps.

BFN

     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 100 percent funner to play.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA