Hi,
Well, Snowball War isn't the only accessible game that has a built in two player mode. I know, for instance, Jim Kitchen's Monopoly will allow you to set it up for two player mode. I believe his Life game will also let you play against a computer or a human player. As far as two player live action games like Super Liam, Super Deecout, Troopenum, etc it is certainly possible to have a developer create a two player mode. However, i don't know if it is possible to use two individual keyboards. I do know DirectX will allow you to use up to four USB joysticks or game pads which is the recommended way for handling two player games under Windows. As far as sharing the keyboard goes it is possible to do tha if the game were set up like a classic Atari game. That is as soon as one player dies it then switches to player 2. You would pass the keyboard to her she tries, and if she dies it goes back to you until you both are whiped out. That is another way of doing it if you wanted to know.
Cheers.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]