Woosh, there you go again. No other explanation needed. Mail's on its way to
the mods.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tyler Littlefield
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 12:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] HumanityMOO Temporarily Down

I'll address the questions, though they may have been retorical.
The mud I'm developing will more than likely end up creating it's own player

base.
With the builder I have, lots of thought is being put in to it, so I expect
it will spread via word of mouth, and as our actions as an admin, and not
off some other list with angry people.
As for the player base, I'm not cadering specifically to the blind. I am
making it a playable game, and won't be relying on maps and etc, but I don't

expect it to be a blind-only mud; I will work for other player bases, and
incorperate ideas that will gain more players.
As a result, if people decide not to connect because of my comments about
humanity, that's their perogative. I probably shouldn't have said everything

I did, but it was said anyway. There is a difference here, and off-list.
Here, Mike is the civilized human being that others would like him to be.
Off list, he's threatened me with tons of stuff, like being hacked, etc. I'm

not particularly worried about it, as apparently my internet connection
still stays. His antics extend to flaming me (with massive amounts of chars
on other games) etc etc. Now that that's out of the way, and I'm sure we'll
get messages from all his friends denying it all, what was said was more out

of anger than an attempt to kill off another coder in the community.
That's all for me on this thread.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005