From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 12:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] HumanityMOO Temporarily Down

Hi tyler you are developing a mud right now. You want players and need
players to make it worth while and make you feel your hard work was worth
it. However if when it does come out people are continueing to spread
negative comments about your project with no feedback given  to improve your
project how would you feel? Also how do you suggest you attract players when
you are making one of the player bases upset at you? Everyone has opinion of
a lot of things. However why bite the hand that feeds you? You need this
community and we need developers even if it means you dont like or disagree
with the project they are working on. The negativity is so old and
ridiculous. Respect other people and treat them the way you want to be
treated.